Due to trailblazing internal growth and fantastic future plans to continue, our client based in the city is looking for a bright and independent Accountant to join their medium sized accounts function. You will receive excellent training and work in a client-facing role, preparing numerous differing financial reports including budgets and P&L.
No two days will be the same in this role, as you work in a boutique fashion to complete tasks based on separate requirements. You will be completing all things VAT, taking responsibility for arrears, working closely with credit control, and billing departments to process transactions. Your bookkeeping background will be leveraged as you complete all accounts work from trial balance, and have responsibility for specific ledger balances and report on this with supporting documentation.
Ideally, you will
- Be studying for a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
- Have previous exposure to accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be confident in your systems and excel skillset.
- Feel comfortable liaising with a range of external stakeholders.
In return, you will;
- Receive study support to finish your qualifications.
- Work from home twice a week, when not in the fantastic office space.
- Gain exposure to a unique industry, within a rapidly growing business.
- Receive fantastic opportunity for progression both within the role and in the whole business to continue to push your career growth.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with solid transactional experience, wanting to use this alongside their knowledge of financial reporting and client engagement. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply now to avoid missing out.