Mitchell Adam are currently representing a fantastic international services business who are on the lookout for a first time practice mover to come and join their dynamic and family feel team based in Coventry. This opportunity is an exciting chance for a candidate who is looking to utilise their experience from their time in practice and enter the industry world.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with strong communication skills as well as full year-end experience including corporate tax returns. The successful candidate will be a driven and personable individual who is keen to be a part of a supportive and hard-working team.
This role is a great next step and will be closely supporting the Head of Accounts with the finance function and overseeing a large portfolio of clients completing their year-end.
- Have strong year-end accounting experience including producing corporation tax.
- Be a passionate and target driven individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing/ overseeing a portfolio of clients or have assisted with this in your previous role.
- Have strong MS Excel skills and Xero/IRIS is desirable.
What you will receive
- Be working alongside an experienced and supportive Manager who will assist in your development going forward.
- Once established you will have access to a hybrid and flexible working pattern.
- Have access to full study support for you to complete your AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Be working for an international business where you will be able to enhance and grow you skills!
If you are a first time practice mover who has strong year-end accounting and is a clear and confident communicator then this role could be a fantastic next step for you. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.