We are currently working with an international services business who are on the lookout for an out-going and skilled part-qualified accountant to come and join their team over in Warwick.
This fantastic opportunity for a personable and enthusiastic finance professional is looking to step into a dynamic and supportive team environment. This role would be a good opportunity for a first time practice mover who is ready to take that step into an industry role.
The ideal candidate will have strong year-end accounting experience and be able to communicate effectively and support various team members and work closely with the Finance Manager on a day to day basis with the potential to progress within the business.
- Have previous in year-end accounting, producing financial statements, this is key for this role.
- Be a confident and empathetic communicator in order to work closely with the junior members of the team.
- Have experience in dealing with a small portfolio of clients and be able to manage your time efficiently.
- Have knowledge or experience in Xero and IRIS is desirable.
What you will receive
- Be working with an international business where you will be able to work alongside an experienced manager who will support and guide your progression.
- Be able to take that first step into an industry role and build you skills within a dynamic and supportive team environment.
- Have access to a study support package in order to help you complete your chosen qualification.
- Have access to a hybrid working pattern once you are settled into the role.
This role is a brilliant position for a driven and talented Accountant who is looking for that next step into a focused role working with a fantastic team. If you are interested in the role, please get in touch.