Are you looking for your next contract in a sociable, hands-on environment? Do you have an aptitude for setting up processes to optimise the finance function? Are you immediately available and experienced with in manufacturing? Then this interim Accountant position may be perfect for you!
Our Telford-based client is looking for a seasoned accountant to help their organisation create frameworks for finance processes and maintain the integrity of the Sales and Purchase Ledgers. No two days will be the same as you act as the port-of-call for ad-hoc requests, and with an early finish every day you’ll be able to strike that perfect work-life balance.
Ideally, you will:
- Be immediately available, part qualified in ACCA/CIMA (or QBE) and have experience in a similar Accountant position in a manufacturing environment.
- Be experienced and comfortable with onboarding new processes and dealing with ad-hoc requests from around the finance department – as such, first class organisational skills are required.
- Possess stellar communication skills, allowing you not only to be a valuable team member but also meaning you’ll fit in to this friendly team.
- Have intermediate Excel skills and experience with SAGE accounting software.
In return, you will receive:
- A varied role where your contribution and insight will have a tangible effect upon the operation and long-term future of the finance function.
- A warm welcome into a sociable and close-knit team, full of like-minded professionals with a similar work style to yourself.
- The opportunity to finish before 5 every day, and accommodation to your personal life events.
- A great level of exposure as you directly shadow the Financial Controller, and become a prominent figure across the finance function.
If this Accountant position appeals to you, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to considering your application!